[Freeswitch-users] "Only 1 of the same file per channel please" Error message

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Feb 24 20:10:55 MSK 2015

src/switch_ivr_async.c:944:             switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_SESSION_LOG(session), SWITCH_LOG_ERROR, "Only 1 of the same file per channel please!\n"

looks like trying to do displace with same file multiple times on the same channel...  This could be from displace app or uuid_displace, or from mod_callcenter, or a few other places.