[Freeswitch-users] Where to go from here?

T Fred Farmington tfred31 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 19:14:36 MSK 2015

Thank you for your replies

I just now copied my FreeSWITCH.log data into the pastebin.

Since I had just done a full Re-Install of my FreeSWITCH thereby removing any previous modification attempts, I did not include my dialplan, internal & external xml files.   They are now just the after-install defaults.

I did that Re-Install out of frustration due to my previous xml file modifications only introducing more problems and solving none.

I need to understand:
  1.  Which xml files to modify and which ones to leave alone
  2.  How/Where to modify these xml files

I sincerely thank you for your assistance.

TF