[Freeswitch-users] ESL and Event Socket for .NET

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Mon Feb 23 14:23:46 MSK 2015

Hello,

This seems to be a very old thread, but I’m experiencing the same error like the one below.
I’m using the ManagedEsl and ESL.dll from 1.4.15. I’ve compiled both myself and they work on my development machine.
The application is contained in a Windows Service, and when installed on a production server as a Service, I get the same error “Unable to load DSLL ‘ESL’”….

I ran procmon.exe to see if the application executable could find the ESL.dll, and it could, so I don’t know why this error occurs.

Any ideas?

Grant