[Freeswitch-users] Re- Lua feature session:setAutoHangup(false), can this be done inside the dialplan xml?

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Feb 22 16:42:46 MSK 2015

I believe that any dialplan variable that can be set by Lua can also be set
by the XML dialplan.

In case you are using the vanilla dialplan that installs with FreeSWITCH,
feel free to delete unnecessary extension blocks, leaving only what you
need. It will speed traversal of calls through the dialplan and make
troubleshooting much easier. You might not need to set that variable after
that, which sounds a bit dangerous to me; you might end up with zombie calls
that never hang up.

Bote