[Freeswitch-users] Where to go from here?

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Feb 22 16:38:45 MSK 2015

CORRECTION:

- Please copy all requested files to

https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/

(use the credentials in the note  above the prompt dialog box that pops up)

- Choose FreeSWITCH highlighting

- And post the link to your pastebin here to keep the thread readable.

Thanks.

It sounds like you are almost there, so don’t despair. Determine which FreeSWITCH profile the call from your SIP provider is hitting, most likely “external” which should apply the context “public” for call treatment. You control the public dialplan under conf/dialplan/public.xml and its child directory of that same name.

Then it’s down to the ever so fun work of reading the detailed log files to see where the call is failing. My guess is that your provider is putting the destination number in a field that FS does not look for out of the box, or you have not even configured your public dialplan yet because it is so new. It should take only a few tweaks to get it receiving calls at this point. The stock public dialplan maps a generic PSTN number to extension 1000 to get you started, but all of that can be changed to suit your needs.

Success to you.

Bote