[Freeswitch-users] Rejected by acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth.

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Feb 17 10:49:40 MSK 2015

That is not an error message, it is simply an informational message that
indicates that the network access control list named "domains" was not
matched by the incoming i.p. address, therefore FS resorts to digest
authentication. (That is controlled by conf/autoload_configs/acl.conf.xml
but I would save that for later before messing with it.)

The only vars.xml that should exist and that has any effect is located in
the parent "conf" directory. There are numerous files named default.xml so
perhaps that's what you meant?

To keep your sanity I recommend swapping the ports back to the way they were
originally while you learn the many facets of FreeSWITCH. While you can
change them, FreeSWITCH should work as shipped right out of the box (as your
soft phone test demonstrated) and long-time users assume this configuration
so it will be less confusing as other questions arise.

Best success to you.

Bote