[Freeswitch-users] csta , anyone experience with it?

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:20:01 MSK 2015

Hi Davy,
I helped out with some of the CSTA stuff back when it was implemented into
sofia.
The way it was implemented into sofia was for events to be fired to control
server side DND and CF.
You can also subscribe to those event types (I forget exactly what event
type it is) and control DND and CF based on those events
In short, you would need to use the event system. And IMO modules plugin to
the event system best.
Thanks.