[Freeswitch-users] Rejected by acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth.

TF TFred31 at Yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 20:48:55 MSK 2015

One thing I noticed while looking for other answers on the web.

On one FreeSwitch How-to Installation site it says that Internal
communications use Port 5060 and External communications use Port 5080.

1. Is this correct and typical?
2. Is FreeSwitch configured off-the-shelf in that manner?

The reason I ask is that my 'outside' trunk is using Port 5060.
If this needs to be changed, I need to confirm it (or not).

Thanks,
TF