[Freeswitch-users] Mod_oreka and orkaudio problem.

Volkan Oransoy voransoy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:32:52 MSK 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to setup mod_oreka with orkaudio 1.7 but I couldn't.
Freeswitch with mod_oreka sends packet via UDP but I couldn't manage to
make orkaudio to listen to UDP ports. Is there a point that I miss? I
couldn't find anything on the web.

Thanks in advance,

/Volkan

Here is my confix.xml for orkaudio.

<config>
<AudioOutputPath>/var/log/orkaudio/audio</AudioOutputPath>
<CapturePlugin>libvoip.so</CapturePlugin>
<CapturePluginPath>/usr/lib</CapturePluginPath>
<StorageAudioFormat>gsm</StorageAudioFormat>
<DeleteNativeFile>yes</DeleteNativeFile>
<TrackerHostname>localhost</TrackerHostname>
<TrackerTcpPort>8080</TrackerTcpPort>
<CapturePortFilters>LiveMonitoring</CapturePortFilters>
<TapeProcessors>BatchProcessing, Reporting</TapeProcessors>
<BatchProcessingEnhancePriority>true</BatchProcessingEnhancePriority>
     <AudioFileOwner>tomcat</AudioFileOwner>
<AudioFileGroup>tomcat</AudioFileGroup>
<AudioFilePermissions>644</AudioFilePermissions>
<VoIpPlugin>
<PcapSocketBufferSize>8388608</PcapSocketBufferSize>
</VoIpPlugin>
</config>