[Freeswitch-users] Does using mod_curl of free-switch more preferable than lua own curl ?

Yossi Neiman mishehu at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 12 00:12:25 MSK 2015

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but the lua is actually using
the API call anyway. mod_curl also exposes APP calls (for use in the
dialplans), so you also have that method.  Functionally and performance
wise, there's really no difference between what method you choose to
execute 'curl' or 'curl_sendfile'.

-Yossi