[Freeswitch-users] Responding to INVITE with 180 vs 183

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 23:05:10 MSK 2015

I think you may well have a point.

I've spent days on this issue and I'm beginning to narrow it down by
breaking the bridging down into the individual legs. I've also been
able to establish RTP flow with the same originator by proxying the
INVITE to a non-FS user agent (i.e. a phone registered with Kamailio).

I didn't want to leave this post dangling without a some kind of
closure, so I thought I'd just post this status update.