[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch 1.4.15 and a sudden jump in CPU usage

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:28:08 MSK 2015

Hello,

Normally our CPU usage during peak hours are less than %10; however, time
to time, freeswitch uses more than %95 of the CPU and it stays there
forever. The only way to get it back to normal is to restart freeswitch
service. During the high CPU usage, freeswitch continues to operate but
very very slow.

If I lower the traffic quite a bit, the CPU comes down, but adding back the
traffic, the CPU usage goes right back up. After freeswitch restart, it
becomes normal again with the same traffic.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ali Pey