[Freeswitch-users] Notify after forwarded Call is finished

Raphael Lechner raphael.lechner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 13:46:00 MSK 2015

Hi,

I’m trying to find out a special solution for our customer. He needs to understand when the forwarded call is finished.

The workflow is the following:
- User A is calling a external number (User B) and after the Caller has answered the call,he puts the Call on Hold
- User A is calling the second external number (User C)  (with the BLF keys) and says that on the other line is person X and do an Attended Transfer

And the problem is that the User A want to know when the call is finished for calling the next person.

Is there a way to understand when the call is finished? It it possible to use the BLF functions for that?
I tried to complete that using the dial plan with hangup_after_bridge=false and continue_on_fail=true for calling a command something after the bridge but still without luck and the BLF
key for User C is also always Green.

Plan B would be to parse the channels table and do send a message to the yealink phones after the call has left the channels table…

We are using FS 1.4.14, Yealink Phones and a patton smartnode as ISDN/SIP Gateway.

Any hint? Maybe to watch a special Event to understand when the call is finished?

Thank you very much!

Raphael