[Freeswitch-users] Re - British Telecom (BT) SIP test list before allowing a server on their IP Telephony network

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Mon Feb 9 09:45:45 MSK 2015

Ken,

Thanks again for your quick response.

The specifics are fairly straight-forward, they will 99% of the time accept calls from the PSTN to UK premium rate numbers (which terminate on the SIP trunks (FreeSWITCH)).  The rest of the time (1%) the will call out to various PSTN numbers, where there will be an inbound leg and outbound leg conferenced together.

The aim (initially) is to replace ISDN E1 trunks with SIP trunks.

Andrew