[Freeswitch-users] Re - British Telecom (BT) SIP test list before allowing a server on their IP Telephony network

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Feb 7 02:11:22 MSK 2015

Keep in mind some carriers uses these ³interop tests² as yet another hurdle
to keep the smaller players at bay... Level3 used to do things like this to
the level it could take 4 to 8 weeks to clear the testing required for their
interop testing which was really just RFC¹d SIP

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org