[Freeswitch-users] Monitoring Uptime: landline-->VOIP-Provider-->freeSWITCH-->landline case?

Arfst arfst at riseup.net
Wed Feb 4 12:48:37 MSK 2015

Hello,

I need advice - what kind of monitoring or testing applications
(OS,free) do you know for testing the uptime of a VOIP landline number
provider and phones (voip + landline) behind a freeSWITCH ?

Since this post is a start for a educational journey I am also glad for
literature documentation regarding monitoring of telephone system,
preferable with open source applications.

All the best
Arfst