[Freeswitch-users] Many destroyed channels still present in channels and calls table when using odbc!

Babak Yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:48:44 MSK 2015

Thanks for answering.
Yes I'm referring to channels table.
This is freeswitch version output:
FreeSWITCH Version 1.4.15+git~20150103T120621Z~7fe60e45b7~64bit (git
7fe60e4 2015-01-03 12:06:21Z 64bit)
this is unixodbc and mysql driver version:
unixODBC-2.2.14-14.el6.x86_64
mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.5r1144-7.el6.x86_64
and here is odbc configuration
[MySQL]
Description     = ODBC for MySQL
Driver          = /usr/lib/libmyodbc5.so
Setup           = /usr/lib/libodbcmyS.so
Driver64        = /usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so
Setup64         = /usr/lib64/libodbcmyS.so
FileUsage       = 1
Threading       = 0
CPTimeout       = 0

[freeswitch]
Description = freeswitch core databses
Driver      = MySQL
SERVER      = 192.168.1.3
USER        = freeswitch
PASSWORD    = freeswitch
PORT        = 3306
DATABASE    = freeswitch
OPTION      = 67108864

and I should say that after reading freeswitch.log I see that sometimes
channels never reach the line switch_core_session:1633 where it is printing
session ended message. I think somehow it can not lock session in line
switch_core_session:1631. May be there is something running on channel
which is yet doing something.