[Freeswitch-users] SIP Proxy - Kamailio/Opens* load-balancing - simple example please?

DP . hi-tecc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:13:13 MSK 2015

Check out the configs from 2600hz camp (both older opensips to their newer kamalio setup). It's not true load balancing, just round robin or linear hunting. Both opensips and kamalio have a (3rd party) gui as well. There are also cli based commands through opensipsctl and the kamailio variant to remove media servers from the pool, bring them back in, etc... The gui's helps there as well.
You will still need to dive in to docs pages for either proxy to understand what some of the config is doing as simply dumping 2600hz configs may not work for your setup, but it was a great starting point for us.