[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCHers' 2015 has been GREAT

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:15:59 MSK 2015

Heya fellas,

first of all I want to thank our Supreme Master, Anthony Minessale II, and
the Jedi Knights Brian West, Mike Jerris, Ken Rice, William King, Kathleen
King, Italo Rossi.

It's because of these persons, of their craft, of their sleepless nights,
of their creativity, vision and dedication that we can use and contribute
to the most advanced audio/video application platform in the known Universe.

Then I want to thank our beautiful, friendly, caring and wise Community.
We're never alone.

Forward!

Toward further future achievements !

-giovanni