[Freeswitch-users] Call drops after few minutes

Rajil Saraswat rajil.s at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:03:19 MSK 2015

On 29 December 2015 at 17:21, Bote Man <bote_radio at botecomm.com> wrote:
> The ACL allows users to register without authenticating, so if the call
> connects at all they are not a concern here.
>
> ---
> Bote

cxreg helped me in figuring this out. It seems that my android client
was not replying with ACK messages. So i changed from Csipsimple to
Zoiper client and it is behaving properly. An additional thing i did
was to change from

                <param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="$${external_rtp_ip}"/>
                <param name="ext-sip-ip" value="$${external_sip_ip}"/>

                <param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="autonat:$${external_rtp_ip}"/>
                <param name="ext-sip-ip" value="autonat:$${external_sip_ip}"/>

in the internal profile following this
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r25017215-SOLVED-PBX-FreeSWITCH-Multiple-Profiles-With-Same-Alias.
I was getting the public ip in the Contact header even with local lan
calls without this setting.

The wiki page (https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Auto+Nat)
talks about auto-nat, but there is no mention of autonat though.