[Freeswitch-users] Setting conference member audio level

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Dec 28 21:24:36 MSK 2015

Is there a way to specify the audio level of a particular conference member
when establishing an outbound conference bridge (mad boss)?

I have used the [conference_member_flags=mute] successfully to mute
particular conference members, but I now I'm faced with automated devices
(Algo 8180) that answer and provide 2-way talkback capability and their mic
levels are just way too hot so it floods the conference with ambient noise.
I'm hoping to attenuate their input level into the conference bridge when
the call is  set up. I checked the source code, but I can't figure out if
there's a way to indicate this to the conference when the call is set up.

Because they are automated there is nobody on the other end to push digits
to reduce the level.

Thanks for any ideas!

---

Bote