[Freeswitch-users] Keep alive ping for non registered endpoints

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Dec 22 21:26:30 MSK 2015

ping-max is parsed along with a bunch of other variables(?) around line 3521
of sofia.c

NOTE: this is not mod_sofia.c just regular, plain old sofia.c

https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/browse/src/mod/end
points/mod_sofia/sofia.c#3521

My best guess (which is worth exactly what you paid for it) from looking at
the source code is that these are set in the gateway or sip_profile
definitions.

			if ((x_params = switch_xml_child(gateway_tag,
"params"))) {
				param = switch_xml_child(x_params, "param");
			} else {
				param = switch_xml_child(gateway_tag,
"param");
			}

And then it parses such notables as realm, username, auth-username,
ping-max, et al.

Bote

As a