[Freeswitch-users] Alternative to loopback endpoint?

René Weiss rw at panorgan.ch
Tue Dec 22 16:46:38 MSK 2015

Hi,

I'm building an ESL conference application which calls/adds
members after the conference moderator has entered ("outbound conference
calls").

For this I would like to use the existing dialplan rules to
decide if the call is internal or has to go over a specific
gateway.

In other applications I'm using the "loopback" endpoint for
this, but it seems that I can't use it here, because if I'm
using loopback then it plays the sound of the dialing into
the conference.

Is there another way to use the dialplan rules from ESL or
a way to "silently" use the loopback endpoint?

Thanks,
René