[Freeswitch-users] Keep alive ping for non registered endpoints

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:09:08 MSK 2015

My setup is ..

Opensips A ----> Freeswitch ---> Opensips B

In freeswitch dialing plan I am using Bridge command to connect Incoming
call from Opensips A to Opensips B

Is there any way Freeswitch can ping (using options) both A and B opensips
to check if they are alive? . From documentation I see that we can enable
ping for all "Registered" endpoints as well as "Gateways" but i am unable
to figure out how I can use them in my scenario as no end point registers
to Freeswitch and not using gateways also (I simply give IP of opensips B
in bridge command)