[Freeswitch-users] Dial plan variables

Jurijs Ivolga jurij.ivo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:32:43 MSK 2015

Hi Kyle,

destination_number is number what is called. If it is for inbound faxes,
then destination_number variable will contain number which your clients
calls to get into Freeswitch. More details about channel variables you can
find below:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Channel+Variables

You can add <action application="info"/> line before <action
application="rxfax" ....> and in console you will see all related to that
call variables. It will looks like:

2015-12-16 02:20:45.581035 [INFO] mod_dptools.c:1711 CHANNEL_DATA:
Channel-State: [CS_EXECUTE]
Channel-Call-State: [RINGING]
Channel-State-Number: [4]
Channel-Name: [.....]
Caller-Destination-Number: [Value which you are looking for]

With kind regards,

Jurijs