[Freeswitch-users] Generate RFC2833 DTMF from playback of a wav file with embedded (inband) tones?

D D tru083 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 01:21:15 MSK 2015

Thanks!  I just wanted to clarify that we need to have FS play the file, and
as the RTP is being sent, to substitute RFC2833 packets into the outboundpacket stream in place of the inband tones within the wav file.
Note that we are using the dptools playback function to play the file.
Is spandsp able to do this kind of RTP subsitution?