[Freeswitch-users] Debian packages for ARM/MIPS/POWERPC

Larry Morley lmorley at neny.cslimits.net
Sat Dec 12 03:51:45 MSK 2015

Stanislav,

A few months back - it was a few weeks after ClueCon; that's the closest I
can come relying on my memory, and at the moment, that's the best I can do
-  I posted a similar announcement; the difference was that I had rebuilt
everything for the PPC. I also posted a note regarding Tyan's release of a
POWER 8 reference system; my goal was to see how many others in the FS
community   were interested in using either the current POWER platforms or
the new one.

I never did hear back from anyone, which surprised me; apparently, however,
now that it's apparent we're both targeting non Intel platforms, perhaps,
going forward, we can combine our efforts? Along, of course, with anyone
else who wishes to toss their hat in the ring.

We routinely build, test and deploy FS on numerous hardware and software
platforms.

Sincerely,

Larry  Morley

Lawrence  J. "Larry" Morley