[Freeswitch-users] Connect the FXS gateway and Freeswitch in local network

Ismir Saljic isaljic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 20:39:31 MSK 2015

Hi all,

I am new to Freeswitch and I am trying to connect FXS gateway with
Freeswitch.
As both devices are on the same LAN I assume that I need to use internal
profile.
For now I need only to make outbound calls to the gateway.
I've tried to send calls to the IP address of the gateway without
registration but it's not working.
This is my config from dialplan/default/00_name file:

<include>
  <extension name="To PSTN">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^0111(\d+)$">
    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/$1 at X.X.X.X:5060" />
    </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

Is it necessary to register gateway on freeswitch in order to make it
working or it is also possible to send calls to IP address of the gateway?
Gateway has static IP address.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you
Salja