[Freeswitch-users] help me

Morteza Bashsiz morteza.bashsiz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:51:34 MSK 2015

Hi samygo
Thank you for your answer
Now i try to describe a little more about my problem
I can configure kamailio and freeswitch behind nat without any problem .
But when i want to integrate both of them Users can register with kamailio.
And when i call from 1000 to 1001 The sip transfers to freeswitch from
kamailio correctly but i can not handle the sip in freeswith.
In fact i dont know how should i do this.
For example this questions are in mind
1 . how & which sip profile must be configure ?
2 . what should i do in dialplans to handle the call?
3 . where is the place of rtpproxy here if it is neccesery
4 . if i need gateway how i must define it
I have a lot of search in google about this but in all of them even
(asipto) freeswitch and kamailio are in one system without nat or something
like this .
I did not find any article to describe a problem same as my problem.
I am realy sory for my english knowledge.
Thanks again
And pls pls pls help me to solve this problem this is very critical for me .

Hi,
First of all you must google "Kamailio behind NAT". Then you must tell what
can of trouble are you in while doing this ?
If you can configure both of them alonly then to integrate them all you
need to do is google again "kamailio freeswitch asipto" there are very
helpful posts by Daniel with exact configuration file as well as some basic
logic diagram to make you understand.

Finally for high performance you must tell what are the stats you mean by
High so maybe some hardware and software recommendations be given.

Thanks for reading
Regards,

consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com