[Freeswitch-users] Static Noise

Leonardo Lima Ribeiro llribeiro90 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 22:41:51 MSK 2015

Hi all,

Sometimes I'm getting static noises when I use the originate command. Actually I don't have two legs in my call.

It's a lua script that create a session to the leg A and Play sounds, send DTMFs etc. to interact with this leg A.

The problem is that some session files (I’m using record_session) has a lot of static noise.

I’ve googled about it and I found that it could happens for network issues, but I think it’s not the problem because I did some network tests, packages losses tests, ping etc. and my network seems to be fine.

Anyone knows how to avoid this? Is there any configuration that I can change for reduce this problem, like changing the quality ratio of the audios maybe?

Thank you all!