[Freeswitch-users] busy signal sent but invalid message playing

Norman Boccone norm at appointmentworks.net
Tue Dec 1 18:17:38 MSK 2015

I am using  freeswitch 1.4.26  with  twilio sip trunking. I am using limit to limit the number of sessions:

<action application="limit" data="hash orgCount org 10 !USER_BUSY" />

freeswitch seems to handle it properly and sends busy code back to twilio.  Twilio logs show the call as busy.  However,

the message the user hears is invalid number.  Is this a twilio issue or am I supposed to be handling things differently?

Thanks in advance,