[Freeswitch-users] Pickup from a Queue - mod_callcenter

Raphael Lechner raphael.lechner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:06:09 MSD 2015

Hi,

We have a customer that want to Pickup from time to time a call from a queue.
It seems that picking up a call from a Queue is not intended to be used in combination with a Queue or I’m wrong with that?

I created a solution for that customer that store the UUID in a database via a python script before the caller gets into the queue and a function to retrieve that UUID if the caller is still in the queue and to pick up with that UUID.
After the call get answered the UUID get deleted.

This function is working fine, but maybe somebody knows a better way to picking up calls from a Queue?

Thanks in advance,
Raphael