[Freeswitch-users] Crash in switch_ivr_play_and_detect_speech (mod_managed + mod_pocketshinx)

Prashant Choudhary get.prashant.007 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:05:30 MSD 2015

Hello I am getting crash once my application reaches this line.

freeswitch.switch_ivr_play_and_detect_speech(IvrSession.InternalSession,
@"hello.wav", "pocketsphinx", "pizza_toppings", ref result, 3000,  null);

I am using mod_managed in AppContext mode. It says no speech Detected and
crashes immediately everytime.

I am using XLite to dial into freeswitch. The sound file starts playing,
but if I speak some words from the dictionary, the application would crash.

I am attaching the log.

Thanks in advance. :)