[Freeswitch-users] 183 automatically marks origination as success?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 20:09:37 MSD 2015

The discussion was about the success of the FreeSWITCH originate function
which by default returns as soon as media is possible.  That should not be
confused with the success of the call leg itself.
The originate function has many complex params to control behavior.  As
many have stated ignore_early_media=true will make originate only return on
an answered call.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+