[Freeswitch-users] 183 automatically marks origination as success?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Aug 20 17:03:47 MSD 2015

If I'm bridging serially - endpoint|endpoind2|endpoint3, what effect
does ignore_early_media=true
have?

I read the wiki pages and I'm not altogether sure.

Does it just not not mark it as a success or will I not actually hear the
early media?
It sounds like it will completely ignore it, unless I use
ignore_early_media=ring_ready
in which case it will both not mark it a success and also send back a 180
to the other leg.
I think I just need to not mark it a success, otherwise, I don't need to
kill the early media.

Thanks,
-Avi Marcus