[Freeswitch-users] High Availability Communication Project #1

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Wed Aug 19 13:17:21 MSD 2015

I've done some tiny deployments with literally just a pair of freeswitch
servers, pacemaker, floating IP address, active/passive postgres. So there
are so many difference scenarios to explore.

We should collate them and then perhaps select a handful of example
configurations rather than trying to tick all boxes.

*E <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
*W <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *www.cassidywebservices.co.uk