[Freeswitch-users] High Availability Communication Project #1

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Aug 19 09:25:11 MSD 2015

I suspect this will be a VERY popular project.

Just to be clear, does High Availability imply a high volume (lots of calls/minute and lots of minutes) or failover across instances or both?

My custom applications do very low call volume but need to be there 100% of the time so failover is in my future. Others might have different ideas of what it means.

Thanks.

Bote