[Freeswitch-users] mod_voicemail verbose events?

Joshua Gigg giggsey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:15:16 MSD 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the CUSTOM vm:maintenance events sent from mod_voicemail,
but it seems that 'verbose_events' does not actually do anything?

>From my brief look at the source, it seems that 'switch_channel_event_set_data'
will handle adding it, but the voicemail application doesn't call this
function (most other applications do).

Does anyone know of a better way to getting voicemail actions (I can
already work out that a voicemail has been left by the channel execute
complete event, but I want additional events such as listened to voicemail,
deleted etc.) or should I raise an issue?

--
Joshua Gigg