[Freeswitch-users] Building FS on Ubuntu 14.04 & libyuv

Paul Cuttler paulcuttler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 07:39:58 MSD 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to build Freeswitch on Ubuntu Server 14.04 and getting the
following error:

You must install libyuv-dev to build mod_fsv.

It looks like this is a known issue but I can't find anything that gets
around it. Could someone please let me know if there's a solution. I really
only need to use mod_rtmp and any modules it depends on (eg obviously
mod_sofia for starters), so perhaps I can disable mod_fsv and others but
I'm not sure which ones.

thanks,

Paul