[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH proxy-acl evaluation

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 00:37:40 MSD 2015

I have two profiles, out of which 1 ACL is allowing everyone to make calls, because I am forwarding all requests to RADUIS for authentication. That works fine.

The second profile, I want to use proxy-acl. The proxy (OpenSIPS) is authenticated but then FreeSWITCH looks for x-auth-ip (Added by proxy) in inbound-acl list. If my cidr is 0.0.0.0 in inbound-acl, then offcourse everyone is allowed for INVITE, and proxy-acl is never evaluated. Is there a way I can check against proxy-acl first, and those calls coming in from there/proxy authenticated (on this profile) I don’t check them against inbound-acl?

Thank you,
—
Muhammad Naseer Bhatti