[Freeswitch-users] Hunt lines - original extension is left busy

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:24:45 MSD 2015

Hi,

  We are using hunt extensions using the | concatanation: when someone
dials extension A, the bridge command is for A|B. If  A does not answer
after a predefined time, the call moved to  ring at B. The problem is that
if B answers, he cannot transfer the call back to A, since A is marked as
busy. doing "show calls" I indeed see that there is an incoming call to A,
and another call from A to B.

Is there something that I am doing wrong here?

         Thanks! __Yehavi: