[Freeswitch-users] Altering CallerId going to fifo

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 18:13:03 MSD 2015

Hey Guys,

I am having hard times influencing the CallerId for calls going out to
fifo members ( A calling into a fifo, agent is called with CLI displayed
as A and I would like to alter that as B).

So far I have tried the following:

  * set effective_caller_id_number (the most native approach I thought)
  * set origination_caller_id_number on inbound towards fifo and use it
in fifo_caller_consumer_import like
fifo_caller_consumer_import=origination_caller_id_number
  * set some other vars and try importing them with
fifo_caller_consumer_import.

Unfortunately all of them failed :(.

Do you guys have any other tip for me?

Ta,