[Freeswitch-users] transfer bleg before answer

Alexey Melnichuk alexeymelnichuck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:04:11 MSD 2015

I have 2 problems with transfer bleg before bleg answered.

Suppose I have dialplan such as

<action application="bind_digit_action"
  data="xfer,**,exec:transfer,-bleg xfer_transfer XML ${context}"
/>
<action application="bridge"
  data="[leg_delay_start=0,leg_timeout=10]user/207@$${domain_name},
       [leg_delay_start=10,leg_timeout=10]user/203@$${domain_name}"
/>

So after bridge starts (calling 207) aleg press `**` and bleg
transfers successfully, but after 10 sec bleg should call to 203
but this is not happenning. How I can achive this without
using loopback or making call to sofia/127.0.0.1.

Also I can not figure out how I can transfer bleg after aleg
is hangup. I try use `api_hangup_hook` on aleg but when it called
bleg alredy dead.
If bleg answered I can use
 `transfer_after_bridge=xfer_transfer:XML:${context}`
But this does not work if bleg is not answered.