[Freeswitch-users] How to track call changes while running javascript?

Thomas lists at virtues.net
Tue Aug 4 18:49:45 MSD 2015

It's regular JS sleeps blocking, but I tried the sleep dialplan app (from JS), too - same thing. I tried session.ready
but it does not change if the SIP leg hangs up. The whole process establishes the call, so it terminates once that is
done, it's the actual dialing process through a socket on another device. But the socket isn't blocking. That was my
first guess and I worked around it.