[Freeswitch-users] VideoRecord performance

Denis Jakovlev yadenis at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 3 15:19:53 MSD 2015

Hi All,

I have a question.

With freeswitch i record video conversations. I use mod_vlc but mod_av generally the same story.

With <action application="export" data="record_concat_video=true"/> I write both in one file, and I have CPU load around 25-30 percent.
Without this settings, when I write down each stream to a separate file I have about the same workload.

It is possible to control the quality of the recording? Change the frame rate, or something like that? How can I improve the performance of that record does not eat off as much CPU time?

--
S pozdravem,
Ing.Denis Jakovlev