[Freeswitch-users] group_confirm_file on Specific Legs

Lyle Pratt lylepratt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 02:23:03 MSD 2015

Hi Guys,

We use group_confirm_file with group_confirm_key=exec to require that users
"Press ANY key to accept the call" when answering. The problem is, that we
only want to do this for calls to external devices. For internal
(registered SIP) devices, we do not want to require a keypress to connect.

How can we selectively use group_confirm_file on specific bridged legs,
while still simultaneously dialing out to all legs?

Thanks,
Lyle