[Freeswitch-users] Music on Hold working only in one direction

Paul Atreides paul.atreides83 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:05:14 MSD 2015

Hi,

my music on hold is only working in one direction. When I call someone
everything is working.
But when I get called from the gateway over PSTN the music just gets
alluded and then stops. The debug messages are not really helping. Is there
a way how to figure this out? Oddly the
transfer_ringback music is working in both ways

vars.xml
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="hold_music=$${sounds_dir}/music/output.mp3"/>
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set"
data="transfer_ringback=$${sounds_dir}/music/output.mp3"/>

dialplan/default.xml
<action application="bridge_export"
data="hold_music=$${sounds_dir}/music/output.mp3"/>

Thank you