[Freeswitch-users] Challenges

Tony Mendez freeswitch at tropic.net
Tue Apr 21 19:58:02 MSD 2015

Hi all,

I have installed the latest version of freeswitch, with fusionpbx. It is an upgraded install. However, some of the extensions do not generate a ring tone when calling in. Specifically, it is one extension and one ring group. Everything else is fine ( I think). Would be good if someone can help with 1) direct me to the relevant sections in the freeswitch manual, or 2) just tell me how to make it ring. In fusionpbx, it is set to “default” for that specific ring group, same as the other ring groups.

Gracias,

Tony