[Freeswitch-users] Trunk Calls

Ali Jibran ali.jibran44 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:47:18 MSD 2015

Hi all.

I have voipfone trunked to freeswitch. Everything works fine. But now I've
bought another number from the same provider.
The call comes in but executes the same IVR at 1234. How do I change the
dialplan that the call executes different IVR depending on the number
dialed.

here is the gateway conf:
<include>
  <gateway name="voipfone">
    <param name="username" value="XXXXX"/>
    <param name="realm" value="sip.voipfone.net"/>
    <param name="password" value="XXXXX"/>
    <param name="extension" value="1234"/>
    <param name="expire-seconds" value="60"/>
  </gateway>
</include>