[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan authentication

Густаво Силва gfs at etherway.ru
Thu Apr 16 13:23:38 MSD 2015

INVITE method is not creating the right directory with the variables
from radius:

2015-04-16 04:52:48.778058 [ERR] mod_xml_radius.c:592 mod_xml_radius:
result(RC=0)
2015-04-16 04:52:48.778058 [ERR] mod_xml_radius.c:627 XML: <?xml
version="1.0"?>
<document type="freeswitch/xml">
   <section name="directory">
     <domain name="192.168.56.101">
       <user id="1004">
         <variables></variables>
       </user>
     </domain>
   </section>
</document>

In radius users I have set:
1004 Cleartext-Password := "prosegur"
      Freeswitch-AVPair = "alias=315",
      Freeswitch-AVPair += "international=yes",
      Freeswitch-AVPair += "natuser=no",
      Freeswitch-AVPair += "vm_pass=1234",
      Freeswitch-Context = "default"

I am really lost, I dont know what else to test.